Cutie Pie Kids QuteTure

Introducing "Officially" my Cutie Pie Kids QuteTure (pronounced Cute Ture like couture). Dress your child like no one else, bring out your cutie pies unique qualities with fabulous handmade items.

Most of the time I will only make Custom Orders...You can choose the fabric colors, applique designs, and accents. Fabrics and shirts are not always available, as stores are always changing what they carry. So you have to come with an open mind. But I like to create new things all the time so I'm up for new ideas.
Prices vary depending on solid clothing prices, sizes, accents and fabric choices. I choose to sew with high end fabrics and I also like to use some fabrics that are a little easier on the check book.
Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. tutuqute@hotmail.com
Keep in mind these outfits would be adorable for pictures, birthday or just for play. Also available coordinating bracelets for your little sweetie pie for $7-10 more.




Boys Splish Splash Elephant-$12

Birthday "Seven" - $10



Swim with me- $12 Mason the polka dot turtle with matching burp cloth- $15
Appleicious- $15
Strawberry Delight- $15
Cupcake Cutie- $12
Retro Poppy-$25

$12


Yummy Cakes-$35-45
Shirt-$15 Blue Belle- $35-45
Bahama Butterfly with matching burp cloth- $20
Mirabella- $20
Patch Diva- $25 Lavender Love (pillow case dress)- $25
Stay tuned for new creations
PS I'm still making jewelry

1 comment:

Azy said...

all these creations of yours are too cute! nice work little lady i likey! xoxo

Music that's Tutu Qute


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Host A Party!

If you live in Utah host an open houses and recieve a discount. Including $20 in free products just for hosting.

Warning

Warning: Do not leave child unattended with products. Potential choking hazards and only use with parental supervison. I'm not responsible for any accidents that may occur.